Ready to begin a new story at Zion St. John Lutheran School?
Here’s how to get started:
- Call our office at 712-949-3915 and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with the school principal to talk about your child’s specific goals and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our school.
- Complete our registration form. This can be printed from the parent resources page on our website or you can get a registration form in the school office.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if needed). Print/complete the application. This can be printed from the “Get Started” page on our website or our secretary can provide one from the office.
- Read the enrollment materials you receive.
- Attend “Open House” before school begins – look for details in your email or on the school website.
- Enjoy the ZSJ experience!